Saturday, November 17, 2012

TWILIGHT BREAKING DAWN PART 2 REVIEW


(Copyright: Summit Entertainment)

I watched every Harry Potter movie and was happy when the last movie that everything lead to, hit theaters. Same thing with the Marvel movies, starting with Iron Man all the way to Avengers. Now I feel the same way about the Twilight Saga. As they said "Every moment lead to this".

(Copyright: Summit Entertainment)

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart return as Edward and Bella Cullen in this story of family, life, love and the power to stand up for the ones you love. Can people who used to fight eachother learn to stand together? That is the question when Jacob (Taylor Lautner) returns to the big screen in this film. The whole Cullen family returns as well as Bella's father Charlie. The whole cast is amazing. I know it is easy to say this now but I don't think the movie would of worked with anyone else. They just seem like they connect so well that you think they really are family.

I think it is by far the best action movie out of the saga and I love the laughs you can have while watching.

I would like to thank Stephenie Meyer for writing the books that lead to the movies. Just think it all came from a dream she had. She is a great author and I can't wait to see how her new book "The Host" turns out on the big screen.

The special effects added so much to the film. Fight scenes ran so smooth, it really did feel like you were right next to the action. The crew did a fantastic job putting this film together. One of my favorite parts that shows off the detail they put into the movie is when they show the wolves. They look extremely real. Turning into bats is a classic vampire story but I am glad they didn't do it in this series, I just don't think it would of fit. So thumbs up to Twilight for only have people change into wolves and not bats.

I was glad to be able to go to the very first T-Rex showing at 10pm on November 15th at Essex Cinemas. Some how even with the huge crowd I got to sit in the second row. It was great because it allowed me to notice how people reacted to the film, since there was another section of seats towards the screen and a bunch of rows behind where I was sitting. There were laughs and many times people clapped if something good happened (Won't say what because of not wanting to tell the story too much.) It was a sell out so there were a lot of reactions.

So over all I would say without a doubt.... GO SEE IT!!!!! It is a great movie and a fantastic cast and crew!!

Lionsgate (who now owns Summit Entertainment) did give us a new logo trailer for HUNGER GAMES: CATCHING FIRE! November 22nd 2013!!



Thank you to ESSEX CINEMAS and T-REX for being the theater of choice for my movie reviews. When you are looking for the best place to check out a movie, make it ESSEX CINEMAS and T-REX at the Essex Outlets Center in Essex, VT! http://www.essexcinemas.com


The T-Rex Theater is AMAZING!!! With the 60 foot curved screen and 124 speakers which is part of 7.1 Digital Surround Sound, there are 401 extra wide luxury seats with memory-foam headrests making a movie theater trip you will never forget! T-Rex stands for “Theatre Real Extreme” 

Also check out movies in Plattsburgh, New York at Cumberland 12!

No comments:

Post a Comment