Thursday, May 10, 2012

Smell like you were "made to rule"

I reviewed the new movie "The Avengers", which was FANTASTIC! Now I am such a huge fan of the heroes of the story as well as the villain, so I went looking for how to be like them. Now I am not going to go try and save the world, because I am not a super powered hero or a big green body of anger or even a guy in a armored suit. That is why I am working on the series of reviews of the new JADS International, LLC. products based on the movie "The Avengers"


The first product I am reviewing in this series is the colonge called "Mischief" based on the brother of Thor and the villain of the movie Loki. Now when I started movie reviews, I didn't really think I would be reviewing the scent of those in the movie. I guess there really is a first for everything.

I want to talk about the base of this product. While wearing this cologne, I feel like fighting the son of Odin (Please don't go and try to take on the God of Thunder... Remember he has a hammer and can hit you with lightning). I guess this is what is smells like to think you were made to rule. The one small thing I think could be better with the themes is the bottle, I am not saying a full on shaped like Loki bottle just maybe a little more detail to the design.

8 hours and there is still a slight scent of the "Mischief" cologne. Over all I am happy with this product and would suggest that you visit http://www.jadsinternational.com/ and buy a bottle from them or find out which stores sell this product.

This gets 4 out of 5 stars.

Thank you to JADS International LLC. for supplying this product for my review.

Don't forget to check out my review of the movie "The Avengers", http://worldwideblogofmovies.blogspot.com/2012/05/avengers-review.html and go check out the movie at your local theater.

No comments:

Post a Comment