Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Help A Friend Of "World Wide Blog Of Movies" in their time of need.


Greetings!

Most of the time I tell you what I think about movies and give you the news about them. I don't get personal on here, today I am going to. I need to ask you all a favor. First let me tell you why.
Picture of Jeff is a link to the "Miller Fund" site.

On September 17th 2012, Jeff Miller (Pictured above) was in a very serious Motorcycle accident in Colchester, Vermont. He is still in ICU at the hospital, he is on the long road of recovery.

Now a fund has been put together to help the family cover costs that come with the event of his accident. The fund is called the "Miller Fund" and it cane be found online at www.giveforward.com/millerfund.

What I am asking you is to go to this site and give any amount you can. It doesn't have to be a large amount, it can be a dollar because anything helps.

Jeff and his family are very kind and giving people. They volunteer with Special Olympics Vermont and they are members of the Lost Dawgs Riding Club which helps so many people as a club.

I have never known Jeff or his family to turn away from someone in need of help. So I am asking you not to turn away from them when they need the help.

So I challenge you to just go to the "Miller Fund" and donate! To the right of "World Wide Blog Of  Movies" site you can see a place to donate to the "Miller Fund".

No comments:

Post a Comment