Friday, June 29, 2012

TED REVIEW.

Rude, offensive and bad, these are three words you can use to talk about the new movie "Ted".

Sure I laughed at few scenes in this movie, but there were a lot I didn't laugh at. They pretty much offended every demographic in the word and to be honest, I didn't like that fact. I know many people from many demographics and felt like I was offending them just by being at this movie.

One of the things I truly believe in is the mission to stop the "R-Word", the word was used towards the end of the movie. Seth MacFarlane, if you are reading this I ask you to do what is right and issue an statement about the fact you were the one who wrote the script with the "R-Word" in it and were the person to say the word. Just a note, the "R-Word" isn't the only offensive line in the movie and there should be a all around ban of this movie.

This next part gives away a part of the story. (Not a huge full story of the movie part)
Going into this movie, I had the idea that it was going to be a really bad but funny movie. Sadly my idea of this movie was changed by the first scene, where it is a holiday scene. The scene turns in to a group of kids beating up on another kid because he is Jewish and they are not, BULLYING IS NOT A JOKE AND SHOULD NOT BE MADE FUN OF!

If you were to put a beep over crude words in this movie, I am pretty sure it would mostly sound like this.. "BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP". So if you were thinking about taking a younger crowd to this movie... I would say not to, because it is Rated "R" for a REASON!

I am a fan of some of the cast and will watch them as they do other movies, just not this one.

I am sorry, but I just don't like this movie and think it was wrong and hurtful. That's my view on it, you are free to your own.

Again, Mr. MacFarlane, do what is right please.

Thank you to ESSEX CINEMAS and T-REX for being the theater of choice for my movie reviews. When you are looking for the best place to check out a movie, make it ESSEX CINEMAS and T-REX at the Essex Outlets Center in Essex, VT! http://www.essexcinemas.com


The T-Rex Theater is AMAZING!!! With the 60 foot curved screen and 124 speakers which is part of 7.1 Digital Surround Sound, there are 401 extra wide luxury seats with memory-foam headrests making a movie theater trip you will never forget! T-Rex stands for “Theatre Real Extreme” 


Also check out movies in Plattsburgh, New York at Cumberland 12! 

No comments:

Post a Comment